This weeks main video brings a collective haul! I have to apologise for the sunlight in my eyes further in the video, I genuinely didn’t notice before editing!
The majority is makeup. Would you expect anything else from me?! I have bought the Urban Decay Foundation before, and I wrote a blog post on it here. Anyway, here’s what I bought:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Fountation in 1.5 – £29.00
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Firebird – £15.50
- Primark Satin Pyjama Set – £9.00
- Primark Natural Eyelashes – £1.00
- Primark Square Nails – £1.00
- w7 Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bling Bling – £4.00
- w7 Matte Liquid Lipstick in Big Phil – £4.00
- Harry Potter Mystery Mini’s – £5.99
And here is a link to the video!
Did you enjoy this Haul? You might like these too!
2020 Update: Since writing this post, a lot of these items are no longer in stock. I’ve done my best to replicate what I presented in the video in the links. However, if you can personally find any other items that seem more relevant, please feel free to drop me an email over at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading x