To say I’m late to the bandwagon on this is a complete understatement. I’d like to dedicate this blog post to my lifelong friend Laura, who isn’t on it with blogging, or YouTube, so we’ll leave it there. She gave all her friends (or 3 of us) a discount code for half price off the Birchbox. Of course, I thought, Great for a video – not even kidding, and snabbed up the chance!
So, a little over a week ago, I received my Birchbox. Without even hesitating, I instantly got my makeup on and turned on the camera. Tea could wait, even though I was starving. Anyway, here’s that video:
✨ Links & Prices of full versions:
- Number 4 Jour d’automne Smoothing Balm – https://tinyurl.com/yba9mt9h
- What’s in it for me?.. Shower Scrub – https://tinyurl.com/y8zs3vro
- Marcelle CITY 24H Anti-Pollution Day & Night Moisturizing Emulsion – https://tinyurl.com/y8byr3ru£23.00
- Blaq Mask – https://tinyurl.com/yb7d2wuc
- Benefit Galifornia – https://tinyurl.com/y93zxghc
Without going into too much detail (because I do in the video), I’d say my favourite is a strong struggle between the Shower Scrub and the Blaq Mask. The least favourite would be as it stands the Number 4 hair balm, but I do feel like I need to give that another go!
Have you received this Birchbox or anything in it? Let me know your favourite down below! – Until next time, don’t forget to stay tuned for October’s Birchbox!